Thursday 29 March 2012

KONY 2012

Isn't it strange how something can be so huge one day and the next day everyone has just forgotten? I've noticed that this has occurred with the Kony problem. People say that they are going to do as much as they possibly can to stop what's going on in those countries but not one person I know has made even the tiniest effort to help out. I find it hypocritical and rude, and to be honest I am one of those people. I said that I would help! I said I'd make a difference or at least do as much as I possibly could! Yet, like everyone else, I haven't done a thing. This happens with a lot of things, it gets let out into the media and everyone goes crazy and then the next moment it's like it never happened. Joseph Kony is still out there and this is still a very serious issue. He is still killing thousands and thousands of children and destroying the lives of all the people in those countries. It's an awful thought and it's a tragedy that it's been ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment