Wednesday 25 April 2012

I deVOTE myself to NDP!

I am more of a left wing type of person. I agree with all of the left wing thoughts and very few from the right wing. I'd say I'm all for green, to be honest I would have no problem voting green, yet considering the number of seats they had in the last election, their chances are limited. So, I am moving myself to a party with a better chance of winning the election; NDP. This party agrees with a lot of the ideas I agree with, such as increasing government control over businesses, decreasing strength of police, better welfare (though I do agree if people work for their money they should keep it instead of being forced to give it to those who have not worked), equality, no death penalty, lots of change in society, allowing immigration and abortion, government having less control over our actions therefore giving us privacy, increasing pensions for seniors, avoiding the rich/poor gap in society, decreasing military budget, increasing public healthcare, seperating religion from society and allowing same sex marriage. All these ideas truly make me lean towards NDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment