Wednesday 16 May 2012

Amy Beamer- Human Resources

I've actually never given any thought to this job but I have to say once Amy came in my interest in pursuing this career went up in seconds. I know I've been saying that about all the jobs that have been discussed in class but after hearing these people talk about their proffessions I become very fascinated with all of them. It was nice being able to listen to what she said about interviewing people and what to do while you are getting interviewed because it made me a lot let nervous knowing the people understand where you are coming from and knowing that they also have a very open mind. I was worried it would be hard getting a first job without any first hand experience but she taught me that there is a lot more to an interview than just your work experience. It seems like her job is a lot of work but A LOT of fun! I can imagine I'd enjoy a career like hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment